These images are my finished works for this unit. All of the images are edited wether its a simple tweak that just sharpens the photo or if its a complete edit of the photo that changes the whole focus and point of the image.
"Blur"
I edited a blur and a border on this photo but I kept the main focus clear. I did this to express the focus of my project as this photo shows what parkour is about which is about someone using their surroundings to their advantage, to get from A to B. The photo was taken with an ISO of 320, shutter speed of 1/320 and an aperture of 3.5.
"Leap"
For this photo I edited a slight blur to express the concentration of the move and to make the focus clearer. This also expresses the point of human movement. The photo was taken with an ISO of 250, shutter speed of 1/500 and an aperture of 4.5.
"Conquered"
I added a blur to this image to attract attention to the city instead of the model. The model creates a sense of power and makes a frame for the photo. The photo was taken with an ISO of 160, shutter speed of 1/160 and an aperture of 8.0.
"The path is blocked"
I used photoshop to sharpen the quality of this photo and i lightened up the colours in the image to make the photo look better. The photo was taken with an ISO of 125, shutter speed of 1/80 and an aperture of 5.6.
"The flip"
I edited different versions of my model in to the image to show the move completely and to express the movement. The photo was taken with an ISO of 320, shutter speed of 1/320 and an aperture of 3.5.





No comments:
Post a Comment